AD (728x60)

Saturday 11 January 2014

DANCE QUEEN, KAFFY DELIVERS BABY GIRL IN LAGOS!

Share & Comment
Click for Full Image Size
Nigerian dance queen and world record breaker, Kaffy Shafau-Ameh and her husband, Joseph ‘Papy J’ Ameh, a singer and member of P-Square’s band, welcomed their second child, a baby girl on Saturday, January 11th 2014, at County Hospital, Ogba, Lagos.

Her husband, Papy J, took to his Instagram page to share the good news in a picture where he was dressed in green scrubs with the caption, “You all know what this means, I guess.”

Kaffy had in a recent interview declared that pregnancy has been good to her. According to her, “Pregnancy has been good to me. I’ve never had a high risk pregnancy, neither do I have the type that you’re sick all through. So far, I’ve had normal pregnancies, just that some of my symptoms are quite mild unlike some other women out there. I don’t vomit. Yes, I’m nauseated and tired sometimes. Just the usual things, it’s normal.”she said

The couple already have a baby boySean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh.
E247 mag

Click for Full Image Size 
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © EMMA'S EMPIRE | Designed by Templateism.com