AD (728x60)

Tuesday 14 January 2014

UNBELIEVABLE 'I have a $1million watch' - Oba Obateru Akinruntan

Share & Comment
Billionaire Oba Obateru Akinruntan, the Olugbo of Ugboland in Ondo and chairman of Obat Oil spoke recently of his love for the good things of life and how he loves to be the first in acquiring these things. In a recent interview with City People, the Oba described himself as a stylish king
"First and foremost I am very creative and secondly, I emulate the style of our forefathers, wearing royal beads as an old style. You know these days, if you want to become a popular and flamboyant king, you have to use diamonds. Diamond chains, diamond wrist watches, diamond shoes, diamond ring and my muffler is also made of diamond or gold. And that will make you unique among other Obas and that doesn't make you proud. I like to be the first in everything. I have the largest oil tank in West Africa today. Again my chain of cars, I use the same type of automobile with the Queen of England, Queen Elizerbeth, we use the same Rolls Royce and Bentley. Asides that, I have 7 door limousine Mercedes, I want to be the first in everything.
The Oba who has an aquarium wristwatch that is worth $500,00 spoke of his wristwatch collections
"I also have a wrist watch that cost $1 million. Aside that I am a car freak and what I wear with the way I dress, my shoe, my royal diamond cap, wrist watches, diamond ring, and my diamond Mofila is the new thing I have added to it now. I do my shopping in London Jeweller, a special store for top ranking personalities of the world. I wear expensive wrist watches, shoes and chains all made of diamond". he told City People
Tags:

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Content

Recent Posts

Why to Choose RedHood?

Copyright © EMMA'S EMPIRE | Designed by Templateism.com